Saturday, December 27, 2014

Merry Christmas




Hey y'all. I hope you spend a wonderful Christmas together with your family! My Christmas was amazing this year. It was so relaxing and this one time everyone loved their presents. 
Below you can see two amazing presents I got from my parents that you can be sure to see on my blog later on.  In addition I got all I need for a Shellac manicure as I loved how long the last one lastet that I got in a nail salon but well as you all know if you want to have a manicure multiple times a year it is going to be super expensive. So as a student with just little money I thought why not make it yourself ;). I am thinking about doing a youtube tutorial on how to do shellac by your own. Would you guys be interested in that? 
As for right now I am totally satisfied with the results I got doing it yesterday.


I wish you all a wonderful weekend!

xx Nicki





















8 comments:

  1. All your Christmas photos are so cozy! I love how your table is decorated too!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the stag wrapping paper! your pictures are amazing by the way :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! It all looks so pretty

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you had a very happy christmas

    Giveaway on my blog

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you got a few shots of the Christmas Markets to share!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pictures, it looks super festive! The tree is gorgeous and I love the table setting :)

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those table settings are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful Christmas decorations! Thanks for sharing!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete